Kobus and I have taken to rather attempt the city traffic in a tuk-tuk. As Murphy’s law would have it, the ferry queue has been almost non-existent every time we have ordered a tuk-tuk, but the Dar es Salaam city congestion has still made it a much less stressful ride and experience every time! We have spent some time shopping and eating at the local hang-outs like Slipway and Coral Ridge Spur, and returned home relaxed, even if a little dusty!
So click here below and enjoy the ferry ride with us!
- Two Travelers Are Making Their Way Around The World … In A Tuk Tuk? (gadling.com)
- Temples and Tuk-tuks – Bangkok, Thailand (travelpod.com)
- Something is fishy Mr tuk tuk man – Bangkok, Thailand (travelpod.com)
- Is this the worst way to travel long-haul? (news.com.au)
- Round the world tuk-tuk world record attempt (telegraph.co.uk)