You know there is not too much going on on the farm, when you, and the kids visiting from Cape Town (nogal!), are all up before sunrise to see the finale of the X-factor!
Although I love Alex and Sierra, I so wished Jeff would win, as I just think he needs it more. And of course he has a voice filled with clarity and soulfullness seldom found. Alex and Sierra are both only 22 years old, so let’s all hope this new-found fame don’t spoil their genuine innocence, and seeming adoration of each other over time
So I wonder what show will entertain us next? Seeing as Idols is finished, Noot vir Noot too, perhaps we can look forward to another series of Strictly Come Dancing? We don’t seem to get the American Dancing with the Stars series, which is a pity.
And yes, when you are a city girl, used to a huge social life, and then find yourself on a farm, quite remote from entertainment, telly is it!
The upside of course of all of us getting up at 4.30 am this morning, beside the excitement of seeing the winner of X-factor being announced, was to see an incredible red African sky before the extravagant yellow sun made it’s appearance.
- The X Factor Winner Is Revealed (people.com)
- The X Factor Season 3 Winner Revealed: Is It Alex and Sierra, Jeff Gutt or Carlito Olivero? (eonline.com)
- ‘The X Factor’ U.S. 2013 Episode 26: Alex & Sierra win; Jeff Gutt in 2nd place (examiner.com)
- Miley Cyrus on The X Factor? Simon Cowell Wants to Make It Happen (mileycyrustube.wordpress.com)
- The X Factor Results: Who Advanced to the Finals? (thehollywoodgossip.com)